A regional community invigorated by science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM).
To provide all young people in our region with the knowledge, skills, experience and opportunities to embrace STEM in their personal and professional lives.
- For everyone – providing opportunities for all young people in our region
- Restoring balance – overcoming the inequality of opportunity caused by distance from capital cities
- Local connections – working together with the community, government, business, and schools
- Global connections – partnering with leading STEM organisations
- Building a bright future – working towards a sustainable community
- Foundations for growth – providing the supports necessary for innovative new enterprises and industry to flourish in our region
Trained in Aerospace Engineering and Business at RMIT, Michael worked in the aerospace and automotive industry in Europe, the United States and Australia before making a career change into teaching.
Digital Technologies Leader
Mathematics and Science Leader
Our Advisory Board
We are currently in the process of forming an advisory board to guide the ongoing growth of the Centre.